Whilst construction and home services were deemed an essential industry, NC Roofing and Repairs has developed precautionary measures to ensure the continuity of services in a safe manner. Customer and employee safety is our top priority during this challenging time. We are closely monitoring NCDHHS and local restrictions, and we are complying with social distancing guidelines and wearing face masks for your protection.
Our Safety Guidelines Include:
- Maintain social distancing from homeowners and employees, where possible
- All employees must wear masks where social distancing is not possible
- Employees are required to regularly sanitize their hands whilst on a job site
- Encouraging electronic transactions to limit interactions
- Regular truck and inventory sanitation
We are continuing to provide roof inspections, roof repairs, and roof replacement to protect your home against storm damage. We want to reassure you that no contact is necessary for us to carry out roofing work. Our employees are practicing proper safety protocol, which includes limiting contact and limiting the transfer of documentation. Our aim is to protect our customers and employees, whilst still maintaining a level of service that meets our customer’s expectations.
Thank you for continuing to trust NC Roofing and Repairs.